The first stop of travelling Hangzhou

Before I leave Hangzhou, I am going to travel around Hangzhou for all the valuable places and sites. Hangzhou is such a beautiful city that I do not really want to leave. But it is not up to me. My desired work location is in Beijing. Maybe Hangzhou is a city which is suitable for living and relaxing, but not for working.

Today, Sisi, Niuniu and I went to the silk museum and china museum. Both of them are free. That is why I love Hangzhou so much. There are so many public places for the citizens for free.

Then we went to Qiangjiang River for a relax. We had a good time.

Enjoy some photos.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not let anyone steel your dream

Do you still remember your first time being loved by someone?

Little Miss Sunshine--to face the reality