awful people

In the world, there are always some awful people to remind us the reality of the society is not ideal as we think.

They are fond of pretend being sanctimonious, just like the wolves in sheep’s clothing. I have to open my eyes and stay awake to protect myself.

In fact, one of my used admired teachers is such a kind of person. He is some kind successful, with one of the top awards by the government due to his achievement in the academic field. Plus, he is also a successful enterpriser who owns a famous manufactory in Shenzhen. And, he is planning to invest another machine factory in Hangzhou. Therefore, in the eyes of the world, he is a celebrity with great fame and wealth, admired by most of people.

However, in some other fields, he is a squalid guy, because he is a lady-killer. He makes use of his status and fame to trap his young students. Of course, it is a two-side business. Once the girl accepts his lure, she must be some kind of person—van and shallow. As you can imagine, these people can not get the good results in the future. What they lost is not only youth, but also the personal dignity and individual value.

Just several days ago, the brock ( I don’t want to call him teacher, because he does not deserve) sent me phone messages to tempt me. What a rascal! I want to kill him. He thought he was a really person!

I have my own moral standards. Although every one of us works to get money reflecting our labor, we do not work for money. I am so convinced I can get what I want based on my hard work and determined mind. I am pursuing a happy life with one beloved deeply person who can cherish me in his heart. All kinds of lures are nothing compared my goal and dream.

You can live with ten yuan one day or one hundred one day or even one thousand or one million as you like and you can. No matter what is your life like, do not forget to tell yourself that you deserve it and you won’t regret it in the following days, because it is your choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is an utter waste of time

Do you still remember your first time being loved by someone?