Do you still remember your first time being loved by someone?

My memory took me back to primary school when I was in the forth grade. At that time, I was monitor in my class and loved by my teachers and classmates. I was just like the General to lead my classmates to hold together and study hard. Sometimes, Our girls would boycotted the boys, quarrelling with them. Granted, we could not fight with them. We were not their counter workers.

One day, after class, I and my girls were playing games in the playground. A boy who was in the fifth grade came up, gave me a card and ran away quickly. Other boys around kicked up a row, saying" **loved **, **loved**``````". I felt so humiliated in front of my classmates. At that period, "love" is a dirty and ashamed word for us. We all felt shy and guilty to talk about the word of love.

I shocked and nearly stunned at first. Fortunately, the bell was ringing and it was time for class. We rushed into the classroom. During the whole class, I could not listen to what my teacher was saying. What haunted in my mind was what I should do now. In fact, I could not remember that boy well since we were not the same grade.

From that day on, I would often find cards in my desk. I knew they were his even they were not signed. Whenever I saw them, I tore them into small pieces and threw them away without reading them .I pretended not to receive the cards. However, my boy classmates did not think so. They always joked with me while I ordered them to hand up the schoolwork as soon as possible or not to talk in the classroom. It was such a kind of sad experience. It seemed the boys were not supportive as before.

Luckily, my parents wanted to send me into another key primary school in the city at that time. When they asked my opinion, I answered so quickly "yes". They were a little surprise, because it meat I had to live in the home of my aunt and return home once a week. However, that was not important, because I wanted to get away the bad emotion instantly.

Then, I went to another primary school to complete my course and was enrolled a key middle school. I never met that boy since then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is an utter waste of time

awful people